Photographs look their best when properly mounted! Upload your photos to have them printed and mounted on your choice among our variety of mounting materials.
Learn more about our rigid substrates to choose the best product for your needs:
- Artboard is a heavy cardboard-like material that will give your prints a finished look for framing.
- Foamcore consists of an inner layer of polystyrene clad with outer facings of white clay-coated paper.
- Gatorfoam is a foam board bonded between two layers of wood-fiber veneer that is light-weight and will not warp.
- Styrene is smooth plastic that flexes for hanging on curved surfaces, resists “orange-peel” effect, prevents corner-dings if prints are dropped and will not warp.
- Bamboo Mounts are 3/4” thick planks of bamboo plywood with ornamental inlaid edges.
Please allow 3 days.
Choose between a variety of print finishes, sizes and mounting materials in square and rectangular formats.